For users, there is not much changes, but the source and code build system got a major upgrade.
- Source code updated to UFO format from fontforge sfd format. This allows to work with modern font editors.
- Use cubic beziers for master design, generate OTF along with TTF. The original drawings for Chilanka was using cubic beziers.
- fontmake is used for building the ttf and otf, similar to the latest font projects by SMC
- fontbakery is used for tests, all tests are passing now
- Added a few important latin glyphs missing, reported by fontbakery