A new version of Gayathri typeface is available now. Version 1.20 comes with a few bugfixes and glyph additions.
New version is available at SMC website for preview and download.
- Fix the size issue of fullstop and comma
- Add 0D7B+0D4D+0D31 based ന്റ
- Improve kerning for latin
- Add 22 latin glyphs
- Fix spacing issues for quote signs
- Flatten the nested components
- Update build dependencies and CI
The latest version is not yet available at Google fonts. But I hope it will be updated soon.
Gayathri is a Malayalam typeface designed by Binoy Dominic and maitained by Swathanthra Malayalam Computing. Available in three weights, Gayathri is best suited for headlines, posters, titles and captions. Unicode compliant and libre licensed.